Apply Karnataka Seva Sindhu Online through Portal | Seva Sindhu Free Portal Online Apply Karnataka | Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal Registration | Karnataka Seva Sindhu Login Portal
Seva Sindhu is a support system for digital India. It provides all common services to administrative services at the door steps. It has a number of benefits for the citizens of Karnataka, most of the people want to know about Seva Sindhu: Service plus registration, application form and many other details. Here, you will have all required and important information.
As the Karnataka Government has started a very innovative official site, Seva Sindhu, its citizens appreciate this project for making their life easier. In the earlier time, people visited offices to avail the government services, but now they just need to visit an online official site. This service was inaugurated in the year of 2018 to provide every citizen services or government facilities at their door steps.
E-district Mission Mode Project of Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communication & IT, Government of India has launched this project which contains all government related services and other information.
If you want to know more about Seva Sindhu: Service Plus registration, application form or want to be a part of it, you must read this article till the end.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu – ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Seva Sindhi|
|Purpose||Various services for Karnataka Citizens|
|Beneficiary||People of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Multiple types of benefits|
Seva Sindhu, as the name says, provides services offered by the government departments through online mode. Central Government Service plus initiative takes responsibility of Seva Sindhu. This site delivers various services, creates service centers and also maintains all member details who work under this portal. After this site, citizens of Karnataka feel much relaxed as they need not to run here and there. All departments have merged on a single online platform.
Government allowed this scheme to keep transparency, cashless, digital and the most important there will be no chance of corruption. Those who will require to take services can directly avail it. The major success of this program was noticed during the pandemic, this helps a lot of outsiders who are stuck somewhere else and due to coronavirus couldn’t get any transport service. And that time the government issued a Seva Sindhu travel pass to bring them back to their home.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu
Let’s see some advantages of Seva Sindhu Service Plus.
- It will be helpful in saving your time while taking government services through an online portal.
- Also help you in reducing cost, in earlier times you need to visit offices and go there, you have to take paid transport services and other extra fees.
- Online platforms shorten various steps, with an easy formula you can apply for the services.
- Whoever wants to pick services, they need not to visit different sites for various services. Seva Sindhu contains all services on a single platform.
- This innovation improves state government services and also reduces service delivery time.
- You need not visit various departments as this portal is loaded with all necessary facilities including transparency.
Apart from the above mentioned benefits, it has more advantages. When you will start using this Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal, you will understand its importance.
Seva Sindhu Services
You can’t count its services on your fingers, this Seva Sindhu provides all necessary services and a great number of departments have been mentioned in this portal. Agriculture Department, animal Husbandry and Veterinary, drugs control department, ayush department, backward classes welfare department, empowerment of differently abled and senior citizen,Bangalore development authority, Bangalore electricity supply company, higher education department, Bangalore Metropolitan, transport corporation, Bangalore North University, energy department and 50+ more services listed here. Seva Sindhu is popular for some major tasks.
- Application for official documents such as caste certificate, residential certificate, birth & death certificates, etc can be issued through this platform.
- Online payments are available.
- Renewal or grant some important documents such as a driving license.
- You can edit or update any legal documents via this portal.
- It also accepts applications for various scholarships and subsidiary schemes.
- You can also get a board or university marks certificate from here.
- You can also apply for permission grants and for any examination. Besides the above services, it allows you for any complaint or grievance about services.
You should check its whole services and department on the official site.
How to register on Seva Sindhu?
As you understand how beneficial this Seva Sindhu site is. But, you can’t access its services directly. At first do registration and then avail the facilities. Let’s take a look at the registration process.
- Search on your browser by typing Seva Sindhu.
- Next you will see different sites, click on the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Now register yourself via the “New User Register Here” option.
- A new instruction page will be open, read it carefully and then tap on “New User Register Here”.
- When you click it, it will redirect you to the Digilocker login page.
- Where you have to enter your 16 digit Aadhaar number in the given box and then click Next button.
- You will get an OTP on your Aadhaar registered number. Enter that OTP and click continue.
- Now you have to click the ” Allow” button, it will redirect you back to Seva Sindhu.
- You need to enter your email id,mobile number, password and captcha code, then click on the Submit button.
- A pop notification will appear, click OK for the next process.
- One more time, enter OTP sent to your registered number and click the “Validate” option.
- And here your registration process ends, you will get a confirmation message on your number and email.
- From now onwards, you will be allowed to login using your mobile number or email Id.
Do your registration now and get facilities or services at your door.
Login into Seva Sindhu Portal:-
- As you registered yourself, you will get a permission to take services from Seva Sindhu Device Plus portal with your login details. Let’s know how to login in a few terms.
- Open the same official portal for login.
- Tap on the “Register User Login” option available on the homepage.
- Your login page will open where you will get options, Apply for Service and Check Application Status, choose any as per your requirements.
- Now enter using your registered mobile number or email Id.
Follow steps and login into your account to access required services.
Recover forget password for Seva Sindhu:-
If you have forgotten your Seva Sindhu password, you can usually recover it through the portal section.
When you open the portal, you will see an option “Forget password” inside the login page. Click it, a new page will open where you have to enter your registered number or email Id. Once you are done, a code will be sent to your number or mail, enter the same number and then you can generate your new password.
How to apply for Seva Sindhu Services?
From below instructions, you can get Seva Sindhu Services provided by the Karnataka government.
- Open Seva Sindhu service plus portal and then click “Department & Services” given in the menu bar.
- There you will get a menu of various departments, select the one which you will require.
- After that, the service list of the same department will be opened, click your important one.
- You will get all details regarding the service, which includes eligibility criteria, application fees, required document list, procedure to apply, processing time, service delivery time, etc. Collect all the documents and then go with “Apply Now”.
- A new page will open, select between the two options, whether you want to apply or check the application status.
- Now enter your mobile number or email Id, then enter OTP and submit.
- Further, fill all the details asked on the page and also upload the documents and at the end submit. You will get a reference number after final submission, take it for future help.
How To Check Seva Sindhu Application Status:-
You can keep tracking your Seva Sindhu application status which you have applied for earlier. It’s also as simple as applying for the certificates.
- Open the same seva sindhu official portal. You will get an option on the menu tab, ” Track Your Application Status “.
- Now, pick any option between “through Application reference number” or “OTP/Application details”.
- If you choose the first one, enter the reference number and also select the application date, captcha and press submit button.
- Or if you have selected the OTP option, then enter the service name and then capture code. Hit the submit button.
- Your application details will be displayed on your screen.
Search nearby Seva Sindhu Service centers:-
- You can also take help from the Seva Sindhu portal for finding the nearby service center. You just follow the below steps and know district wise centers.
- Go to the same official portal, you will see an option Service Centers in the menu bar.
- Click it and select your district & taluka. A list of centers will be open along with some information such as Kiosk name, center address, phone number, concerned person, etc.
- You can also get the exact location of the same center by clicking on Locator option.
We guess you have selected your district service center.
Eligibility criteria for Seva Sindhu Service:-
- You can’t apply for every service provided by the Seva Sindhu portal. You should know what eligibility criteria it will require.
- As you have already registered yourself, now click the login page.
- Below the login page, you will see different options, click “Know your eligibility”.
- This will bring you to the service portal of Karnataka state, where you need to select the option for whom you are applying and hit the Next button.
- Then select the particular department for which you wanted to apply and press the Next button.
- A list of all services will appear under that department. Select the option for which you have to check eligibility criteria.
- Next, login with your details and here you will have all eligibility requirements, read it carefully.
Once you will gather all the details that will fulfill the criteria for the concerned service. You will be able to apply for the same service.
How to Get Online Seva Sindhu report:-
If you want to know the progress report or overall performance report. You can get it too from the same site. It’s your right to get information on how worthwhile the government portal is working.
Tap on “Reports Dashboard” available on the homepage.
Overall usage reports will open including all departments. You can select any department about which you were searching.
All reports for that department will appear, select a particular service.
Whole report will be there, you can save it as well by clicking export pdf or export excel.
How helpful was this article? Don’t forget to share your experience with us. You have seen all basic to advance information regarding Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Registration, Application Form. Keep visiting our site to collect more information about government services.